Big Bass Tour officials announced the 2022 Bass Tour schedule yesterday at ICAST in Orlanda, Florida. Miriam Atria, President/CEO of the Capital City/Lake Murray Country Regional Tourism Office, was at ICAST for the announcement.
“We’re proud to welcome the Big Bass Tour back to our region for the 12th year,” said Miriam Atria.
The tour will return to Columbia and Lake Murray, April 29- May 1, 2022.
“Our 2022 schedule is packed with world class fisheries and should provide an incredible experience for all of our anglers.” said Tournament Director Scott Gordon. “We would like to thank all of our host partners, communities and sponsors for their efforts in putting this schedule together and we are looking forward to another great season.” added Gordon.
• Feb 4-6 | Harris Chain of Lakes, Florida
• Feb 25-27 | Lake Conroe, Texas
• March 11-13 | Clarks Hill, Georgia
• March 18-20 | Lake Norman, North Carolina
• April 1-3 | Lake Eufaula, Alabama
• April 8-10 | Table Rock Lake, Missouri
• April 22-24 | Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia (Spring)
• April 29-May 1 | Lake Murray, South Carolina
• May 13-15 | Lake Chickamauga, Tennessee
• Oct 7-9 | Douglas Lake, Tennessee
• Oct 14-16 | Guntersville Lake, Alabama
• Oct 21-23 | Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia (Fall)
For more information about the tour, visit www.bigbasstour.com.
Capital City/Lake Murray Country is one of the state’s eleven tourism regions promoting tourism in Lexington, Newberry, Richland and Saluda Counties. The Visitors Center is located at 2184 North Lake Drive in Columbia. For more information, visit bigbasstour.com www.lakemurraycountry.com or call (803) 781-5940.
You must log in to post a comment.