Discount admission and ride tickets for the 153rd annual South Carolina State Fair are on sale now through October 11. Patrons can save up to 50 percent by buying tickets in advance at SCStateFair.org or at a participating Circle K location.
The fair returns October 12 – 23 at the South Carolina State Fairgrounds. From corn dogs and blue-ribbon roses to roller coasters and prize-winning pigs, the fair brings 12 days of exhibits, competitions, food, midway rides and entertainment to Columbia each October.
“The South Carolina State Fair is truly a one-of-a-kind event with something fun and exciting for everyone,” said S.C. State Fair General Manager Nancy Smith. “This year’s theme, ‘To the Fair and Beyond,’ celebrates the experiences, traditions and impact that your fair creates for not only 12 days each fall, but also year-round and beyond.”
• More than 90 food vendors will be serving up classic fair favorites like elephant ears and corn dogs.
• There will be more than 60 rides in the midway.
• More than 70 bands, acts, exhibits, animal races and more will take place throughout the 12 days.
• The free daily CIRCUS at the Fair is back.
• More than 17,000 competitive exhibits will showcase some of South Carolina’s best in art, crafts and agriculture.
• Museum of the Moon, an international traveling exhibition sponsored by South Carolina ETV, will be on display and free with fair admission.
Discount admission tickets are $10 per person ($15 – $20 during the fair) and discount ride vouchers are $30 per person ($35 -$38 during the fair). Visit SCStateFair.org or a participating Circle K location to buy discount tickets now through October 11.
Health and Safety
Visit SCStateFair.org to learn more about the fair’s clear bag policy, youth policy, safety guidelines, and the latest COVID-19 precautions and policies.