St. Pat’s in Five Points returns on March 18 for the 41st annual event in Columbia.
In addition to the festival, St. Pat’s in Five Points will kick off the festivities in the morning with its annual Get to the Green road race and St. Pat’s Parade.
“St. Pat’s in Five Points is an event that the Columbia community and beyond look forward to every year,” said Heather McDonald, executive director of the Five Points Association. “From our family-friendly race and parade to our amazing lineup of live music at the festival, St. Pat’s in Five Points keeps getting better and better. This year, we’re excited to bring back many traditions, but also offer our guests new options, such as our festival app, two VIP lounges and electronic dance music.”
New this Year
• St. Pat’s app: The St. Pats in Five Points app is now available in all app stores. Type in “St. Pat’s in Five Points” in the app store to download and gain access to inside information, live updates, discounts, perks and more.
• VIP lounges: For the first time ever, two VIP options are available for the festival with limited quantity tickets. The Ultra-Premium VIP Suite will be held at Saluda’s, located at 751 Saluda Avenue, with access to the balcony overlooking the center of the festival, complimentary beer, wine, liquor, premium hors d’oeuvres and premium indoor restroom facilities. The Lucky Leprechaun VIP area will be located near the Postcard Mural in Five Points and serve as the only access point to buy free pour spirits in the festival. Tickets for the Lucky Leprechaun VIP area allow for three complimentary drink tickets provided at check-in. The Lucky Leprechaun VIP area includes a special lounge area in the middle of the festival zone, climate-controlled restrooms with private stalls, yard games, pub tables and light hors d’oeuvres, and a VIP viewing area from the side of each stage.
• Bang Back Electro Alley Way: Dedicated to electronic dance music fans, local disc jockeys will perform all day in the alleyway behind Bang Back Pinball Lounge.
This year’s festival will feature 20 bands across four stages — with headlining performances from Moon Taxi, Nate Smith, Drivin N Cryin and Hippo Campus. FatRat da Czar will return to be this year’s festival host.
“We’re excited for the amazing lineup of bands that will grace our six festival stages,” said Trae Judy, booking and logistics coordinator of St. Pat’s in Five Points. “While there are some new and emerging groups hitting the stages this year, there are also some fan favorites returning by popular demand.”
• General admission tickets can be bought in advance for $25 online only at StPatsColumbia.com and at the gate for $30. All tickets will be sold digitally – all major credit cards accepted – this year and are not available in paper form. Tickets can be bought with cash or credit card at the gate on the day of the festival.
◦ Children 12 and under are admitted free with a guardian that is older than 21.
◦ St. Pat’s in Five Points is a rain-or-shine event, so all tickets are non-refundable.
◦ Animals are prohibited within the festival perimeter. This festival follows ADA regulations on service animals and does not recognize emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals.
◦ Adults/guardians can receive a one-time re-entry into the festival, and enjoy the rest of the day’s offerings with the Pot O’Gold Pass. No other re-entries are permitted.
• Limited availability VIP tickets can be bought for both the Lucky Leprechaun VIP Lounge for $100 and Saluda’s and Tito’s Ultrapremium VIP experience for $200 at StPatsColumbia.com.
For more information on St. Pat’s in Five Points and to purchase tickets, please visit StPatsColumbia.com. To learn more about sponsorships, vendor or parade applications and/or volunteering, please email [email protected]
You must log in to post a comment.