Central Carolina Community Foundation has named new members to its Board of Trustees:
• Julie C. Albrecht, Vice President, CFO at Sonoco Products Company;
• Clifford Bourke, Jr., Vice President of Legal Services at Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc.;
• Andy Folsom, Vice President, Strategic Investments, M&A and Tax at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina;
• Rob Godfrey, Senior Vice President for Corporate Affairs at Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation;
• Charles Kahn, Vice President of Kahn Development Company and Vice Chair of M.B. Kahn Construction Company, Inc.;
• Troy Simpson, Vice President of Member Services at Mid-Carolina Electric Cooperative; and
• Steven Waddell, Market President and Senior Vice President at First Horizon Bank.
Sharon Bryant, Regional Executive Vice President at First Citizen Bank, will continue to serve as Chair of the Board. Calvin Elam, CEO of EFinancial Advisors, and Jill Davis, Senior Vice President of Strategic & Ancillary Services at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, will continue to serve as Vice Chair and Secretary/Treasurer of the Board, respectively.
“We welcome this talented group of individuals to the Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees,” said JoAnn Turnquist, president & CEO of Central Carolina Community Foundation. “The unique skills and perspectives of each of the new board members, along with those of the current board members, will allow the Foundation to continue to help individuals and organizations make smart charitable investments in our community.”
The Foundation also expressed appreciation to its retiring trustees for their service: Tod Augsburger, John Dozier, Carroll Heyward, Lou Kennedy, David Kulbersh, Donna Pullen and Roger Schrum.
Visit www.yourfoundation.org/about/board to view a full list of Central Carolina Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
You must log in to post a comment.